Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Soft squishy friends

I don't know what's happened to me recently, but I look at the toys around for kids and think, "What a load of garbage!" It could be that they really ARE garbage, what with their one intended use that allows minimal imagination, the likelihood that they're made in China with lead based paints, or the fact that I am slowly turning into a cross between the mother from Malcolm in the Middle and an angry Nana. Take your pick, they're all in some part true.

Anyways, I decided that I'd make a few soft toys for Christmas for the kiddies. Here's my first few toys:



The pirate kitty - looks kinda like a little devil!




"Peanut Girl"




Pillow-y dollface thingy



Lovabun

I like them, they're different. And squishy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren,
    I'm just stopping by to say a big thank you for the generous comments! I'm still on a high after Thursday just enjoyed the trip so much!
    Thank you so much, very kind of you,
    Hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete